Multiple WP Responsive Photo Gallery is a multiple layout image gallery plugin with creating responsive layout. This plugin provide photo galleries with beautiful fancybox. Its easy to use after upload all pictures you will get shortcode example [mrwp_gallery id=”136″].
This plugin include 3 main responsive image layout –
1) Masonry Layout
2) Masonry Gallery with onScroll Load
3) Grid Layout
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
1. How can i create gallery
Creating photo gallery very simple. On the left menu select MWRP Gallery > Add new.
Enter you title and upload multiple images
Contributors & Developers
“Multiple WP Responsive Photo Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Multiple WP Responsive Photo Gallery” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Multiple WP Responsive Photo Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.