This plugin allow you to easily fetch popular post and get total view in post. Simply use
'orderby'=>'popularity' in query string.
$query = new WP_Query($args);
- Support the custom post type
- Option page to allow popular post option in post type.(Setting > MPP Setting)
- Can easily get total view for particular post using
get_view_string(). Function must be within loop.
- To print the total view for particular post
the_view_string()both function are almost same but
the_view_string()return with ‘views’ text.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Setting > MPP Setting and select post type.
- Put the code
<?php $query = new WP_Query($query_string."&orderby=popularity"); ?>.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Popular post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Popular post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.