This plugin allows you to insert download links to files hosted on MediaFire. Entering our username, password and MediaFire API will see a list of all our files released in MediaFire and insert them into our post with a single click.
This plugin requires you to count with an account on MediaFire, and get an API key so you can interact from WordPress to your account on MediaFire.
- Upload the MPLugin plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings->Plugin Mediafire in Back-End, and complete all form fields.If you do not have an account, create it by accessing to MediaFire . Also you have to access to Account Settings->Developers to create a new application to get your API key to use the plugin.
- To insert a file on a post or page, you must press the button on the toolbar MF collaboration tools and click on the files you want to add to your post. That’s it!
- Where do I get my API key?
- Where should I enter my username and password MediaFire??
Go to Settings->Plugin Mediafire in Back-End
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MFPlugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New optional buttons
- Fix some bugs
- First version