This plugin add 2 types of widget showing current prayer time and all prayer times, for selected locations in Malaysia. The prayer times data is from JAKIM e-Solat courtesy of jQuery API by i906. Made into WordPress plugin by Envigeek Web Services.
- Each widget can be uniqued to specific location as selected
- Easy location search using Select2 search-as-typing dropdown
- Support multiple widgets per page
- Current prayer times highlighted with bootstrap-compliant .active class
- Show all prayer times can be shown in table list or inline list
- Customized text to appear for current prayer time, for each widget
For any plugin issues, bug reports or feature request, please submit your topic on WordPress plugin support forum
Banner photo on WP.org plugin page, credit to Sulaiman
- Upload and extract “malaysia-prayer-times.zip” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add the widgets to your sidebar. Choose location as required.
- Can I have multiple widgets per page?
Yes, the plugin supports multiple widgets on the same page. Each widget can have its own locations.
- How to style the output?
Use .wp-mpt class to style the table (for all prayer times) or div (current prayer time) element.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Malaysia Prayer Times” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update Select2 version.
- Initial release.