WordPress 5.3 introduced an admin email verification screen that will be shown to periodically after an admin has logged in.This feature to periodically prompt administrators to verify the site’s administration email address. This plugin disables that prompt.
**NOTE : This plugin requires WordPress 5.3 or greater.
- WordPress 5.3 or greater is recommended
make-disable-admin-email-verification-promptfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Does this plugin do anything if the WordPress 5.3 or later versions is not used?
No, this plugin not used without WordPress 5.3 or later vesrions.
Do you have a question?
If so, please use the support forum to ask!
Contributors & Developers
“Make Disable Admin Email Verification Prompt| Aims Infosoft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Make Disable Admin Email Verification Prompt| Aims Infosoft” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested upto latest wordpress version 6.3
- Change readme.txt file
- Tested upto latest wordpress version 6.0
- Tested upto latest wordpress version 5.9
- Tested upto latest wordpress version 5.6
- Initial release of the plugin