Provides a widget that allows people to subscribe to a MailChimp list of your choice.
- Almost no configuration needed: just your MailChimp API key and a mailing list
- Widget is fully self contained, so it’s easy to have separate widgets for each language
- Easy to style
Good for internationalization
- Create a widget for every language and selectively show them with widget logic plugin
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress site and enable it.
- Go to Appearance, then Widgets.
- Add a MailChimp Subscribe widget to a registered area.
- Enter your MailChimp API key to the widget, click save (it will pull your mailing lists)
- Select a list you want people to subscribe to.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MailChimp Subscribe Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MailChimp Subscribe Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.