You can add fixed notices in admin to be shown to selected user groups.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Users > Fixed Notices sesison in admin
- Manage our notives and be happy
Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org =)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LTucillo Fixed Notices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LTucillo Fixed Notices” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- It’s the first release of the plugin. If you find some error feel free to contact developer at email@example.com or send a pull request