This is a plugin for the Block Editor.
It creates a gallery block with images from https://imagesnippets.com.
Images will be evenly distributed in the space available.
Changes to the set of images at imagesnippets are automatically shown in the gallery.
Images tagged with “this image isin GALLERY” will be displayed.
– GALLERY is the name of an image snippets entity.
– Display image captions.
– Display the gallery name as a title.
– Filter images by an imagesnippets userid.
– Sort the images by title or date.
– Limit the number of images displayed
– Styles change the thumbnail size.
What is Imagesnippetts?
ImageSnippets is an archival and curation tool. The goal of ImageSnippets is to build a persistent resource that establishes provenance and preserves the historical content and context of images. The application uses RDF syntax to ensure that the data entered will be readable in the future. RDF has become a standard, like HTML, and will likely be read by semantically aware devices for years to come. Additionally, the application saves data in a way that cannot be easily manipulated.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- ImageSnippets Gallery Block Responsive image gallery block for images from Imagesnippets.com
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/is-gallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How to change the width of the gallery
Group the galleries and then adjust the spacing attribute of the group.
What about text and background color?
Group the galleries and then adjust the color attributes of the group.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ImageSnippets Gallery Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Updates for Block Directory submission
- Update title
- Fix frontend styles
- Add Schema.org properties for licenses