- Allows to show notices on your WordPress site.
- Comes with a number of built-in conditions for displaying the notices.
- Supports extensible set of custom conditions.
- Includes a shortcode for personalising the notices.
- Supports password protected notices.
- Has basic support for RTL languages.
We have to display notices to our visitors.
This plugin allows you to do all of the above and more. It comes with a number of built-in conditions which make such a chore as trivial as pie. It also supports an extensible set of custom conditions and takes care of generating the necessary code and CSS rules.
Notices are implemented as a custom post type. They will be displayed site-wide at the top or bottom of your pages until closed. Optionally the list of viewed notices can be permanently stored in user metadata.
- User logged in/logged out.
- Cookies enabled/disabled.
- Browser supported/not supported.
There’s a reasonable default for Browser supported but you may fine-tune it in a client-side filter.
You may select any combination of built-in and custom conditions for displaying a notice.
Plugin and theme developers can hook to custom filters and events to set up custom or fine-tune built-in conditions.
Other iPROS24 plugins
- Download iPROS24-notices-1.7.2.zip.
- Unpack the archive into the plugins directory of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress administration panel.
- Use the Settings -> Notices screen to configure the plugin and add custom conditions if needed.
- Add some notices and specify the conditions for displaying them.
Use server-side conditions to filter sensitive notices. If a notice makes it to the client it can be viewed in the HTML source of a page.
Use the shortcode to personalise your notices.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“iPROS24 Notices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“iPROS24 Notices” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “iPROS24 Notices” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Confirmed WordPress 5.4 compatible.
- Updated libraries.
- Confirmed WordPress 5 compatible.
- Fixed cookie path.
- Added to readme.txt.
- Updated libraries.
- Fixed readme.txt.
- Fixed the styles with the wpautop filter enabled.
- Fixed a dependency error.
- Released on January 9, 2018.