HTML Block with Highlighting is a WordPress plugin which adds a new HTML Block with syntax highlighting to the Gutenberg editor.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- HTML Block with Highlighting
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Open WordPress Admin, then Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Upload the html-block-with-highlighting.zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Open the editor; for example in a new post or new page
- Open the new block type search
- Search for ‘Highlighting’ to find the HTML Block with Highlighting, then create a block of this type
- Happily edit HTML with syntax highlighting 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML Block with Highlighting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HTML Block with Highlighting” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release