This plugin allows you to easily hide WooCommerce categories based on User Role.
You can also choose to redirect users to a URL or display a custom message when they attempt to access a hidden category or its related products.
This plugin has been tested with the most recognized user role management plugins. However, if you notice any bugs, please contact us.
To install this plugin:
- Install the plugin through the WordPress admin interface, or upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ using FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress. On a Multisite you can either network activate it or let users activate it individually.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Hide Category by User Role for WooCommerce
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Category by User Role for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Category by User Role for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Date: Feb 6 2023
- Added support for Dokan. Now you can have products and categories that will only be available to sellers (seller-to-seller).
- Added a new feature to remove from cart products that may have been added before hiding their categories on the site. This prevents users from purchasing products that are hidden to them.
- Date: Jan 19 2023
- Added improvements to the way a user is redirected when visiting a hidden category or product.
- Added WordPress methods to bypass browser cache on hidden products and categories.
- Date: Jan 17 2023
- Fixed some compatibility issues with the bootstrap files loaded by other plugins.
- Date: Jan 16 2023
- First release of the plugin.