Hester Core is an optional companion plugin for Peregrine Themes theme. It adds additional features such as homepage sections, widgets, blocks and a collection of pre-built websites (demos) for popular page builders and the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg).
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install Hester Core as WordPress handles the file transfers itself. To do an automatic install of Hester Core, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Hester Core” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin simply click “Install Now”. After the installation has finished, click the “Activate Plugin” button.
- Upload the “hester-core.zip” folder to your “/wp-content/plugins” directory or alternatively upload the “hester-core.zip” file via the “Add New” button in WordPress plugins page.
- Activate Hester Core.
I installed the plugin but nothing happened
Hester Core is a companion plugin for the Peregrine Themes theme and will only work with the theme installed and activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hester Core” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bloglo theme support added.
- Theme template name added.
- Unnecessary code remove.
- Style issues fixed.
- Fixed issues.
- Hester lite layouts default value changed.
- Hester lite demo update.
- Hester lite hero image changed.
- Language file update.
- Added home section order default value.
- Header layout default value change.
- Slider default value change.
- Slider style setting added.
- Tablet mode info section top spacing set.
- New demo category added
- Initial release 🚀