This plugin adds a media button to the post editor to easily insert the
[column] shortcode and additional parameters from the Grid Columns plugin.
It should work with any editor (post, page, custom) and will add a “Insert Column” button next to the media button. The button will open a popup modal window where you can adjust the shortcode parameters.
- Install the plugin either via your dashboard, or by uploading the files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure the Grid Columns plugin is activated.
- Go to any editor and you should see the “Insert Column” button next to the media button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Grid Columns Media Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Grid Columns Media Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The plugin is now in the WordPress.org repository