GPlugin makes creating and reporting advertisement on Google easier than ever for your WordPress, WooCommerce store. It brings you the tools and does all the work that you’ll need to start and manage successful digital marketing campaigns on Google Ads.
GPlugin’s core features are free forever, see full features and pricing here.
What does GPlugin automatize for you?
Which users will convert the best? The ones who’ve already visited your store – GPlugin makes sure to stay engaged with them.
GPlugin syncs your product catalogue automatically with Google Ads and Merchant Center without the struggle.
Google Ads Management
Your campaigns and ads are ready to bring you customers right after setting up the plugin. GPlugin’s automated campaign types include brand & dynamic search, display and shopping.
GPlugin automatically connects the search traffic and performance reports of Search Console into your Dashboard.
Google Premier Partner
Eazy Digital behind GPlugin being a Google Premier Partner ensures your PPC campaigns will be in the best hands possible. Created by marketers, for retailers – our goal is to make your marketing success easy and effortless.
Learn more about GPlugin here or reach out to us on email@example.com.
- Go to Plugins under WordPress Admin, and click on Add New.
- Search for GPlugin and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin and open GPlugin from the left side menu.
- After opening GPlugin connect your Google account with us.
- Select your Google Ads account from the list and click Next.
- If you do not have a Google Ads account yet, go to https://ads.google.com/home/ and create your first account to continue the guide.
- Choose the campaign types that you’d like to start with.
- Your account is successfully connected. Continue setting up GPlugin on your personal dashboard.
- install the plugin through the WordPress plugin browser or by uploading the zip file provided on our site
- Activate the plugin
- Complete the activation by going through our setup wizard
Contributors & Developers
“GPlugin: Google Ads for WordPress & WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GPlugin: Google Ads for WordPress & WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added statistics page
*A Brand new dashboard
*Wizard stability fix
- Release Date – 2nd April, 2019*
- Product synchronization to Google Merchant Center