GoogleDrive folder list allows you to insert a document list from any shared folder in google drive.
- Works only with full-shared folders in GoogleDrive
- Login to Google services is not required.
- Customized title
- ‘thumbnail’ mode:
- displays thumbnail or the first page of uploaded document.
- ‘list’ mode:
- displays download links for each document;
- can go through nested folders
- has options to adjust CSS styles from administration panel
- easy integration in the post or page (just a shortcode)
- Install plugin by finding it in plugin repository from the administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place `[gdocs fid=”” title=””] in your post or page to print a simple list of links for documents with settings by default (root only, no thumbnails)
- Add an option
preview=<true|false>to print a links with / without document thumbnails.
- Add an option
maxdepth=<depth>to show a nested folders. This WORKS ONLY WITH LIST MODE. 1 means show only root folder, 2 means show root + nested folder content, 3 means second variant + second level nested and so on.
Full option example: [gdocs fid=”” title=”” preview=true maxdepth=2]
If you miss parameter, it will be used from default values or values from administration panel.
Administration panel is now under the “PLUGIN” menu.
How to setup shared folder: view “screenshots” tab.
Contributors & Developers
“GoogleDrive folder list” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GoogleDrive folder list” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fix header error
- Fix error for new google-drive url format
- add css selectors (as admin options)
- added administration panel
- add an ability to view nested folders
- Fix error with incorrect function naming
- Optimize CURL requests
- Fix error when using different views on one page
- Restyle shortcode output
- First version. Project started.