- The plugin actively supports multi-language sites and offers the following languages in both the frontend and the backend:
- The backend has filtering options to filter by letter and language.
- The colors of the frontend are completely adjustable.
- The frontend adjusts itself to fit the container size (responsive / mobile friendly).
To install the plugin simply download it from the WordPress repository.
After activation within your WordPress instance the plugin is ready to go.
Alternatively you can download the release from Github and activate the
plugin with the plugin-upload function of your WordPress instance.
How can I add an additional language to the plugin?
First, create a translation for the language your seeking to add. Afterwards, go to Github
and create an issue about you wanting to add this language, we will then get in contact with you.
A translation does not seem to be correct, what can I do?
This is entirely possible since we do not natively speak all the languages supported by this plugin. Simply open an issue
I am having a problem with XYZ
Simply open an issue on Github and we will try to help you.
How can I contribute?
Go to our Github and have a look at what you want to do.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Glossary by Arteeo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Basic glossary functionality
- Admin Backend
- Adjustable frontend
- Support for multi-language websites
- Language support for English, French, German and Italian