The plugin fetch a rss feed of a flickr photostream and show the images in a sidebar widget. You can activate a
lightbox feature if lightbox is installed.
This plugin was developed by Biloba IT.
- Upload the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the design tab and drag&drop the widget to the right place
- Enter the title, amount of images and the rss url for working
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Edit html tags to get correct validation for xhtml
- Remove stylesheet include from plugin-code to theme header
- Tested with wp version 3.0.4
- Choose size of images
- Add link to flickr image if no lightbox is installed
- Add more link
- Get images from a flickr rss feed.
- Use lightbox if it is installed.
- Amount of images