This plugin fixes the serialized strings in the wp_options table. It recalculate the length of each strings.
It can be useful after a migration if you have done a global search/replace in the SQL dump.
Major features include:
- Repair the options table
- Repair the postmeta table
- Restore the lost text widgets
- English (default)
- French (fr_FR)
- other can be translated
- Install the plugin in the Admin => Plugins menu => Add New => Upload => Select the zip file => Install Now
- Activate the plugin in the Admin => Plugins menu
- Go to the plugin screen: Tools => Fix serialized strings
No questions yet.
Don’t hesitate to let a comment on the forum or to report bugs if you found some.
Contributors & Developers
“FG Fix Serialized Strings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Repair the postmeta table
- New: Tested with WordPress 5.7
- New: Tested with WordPress 5.0
- New: Tested with WordPress 4.7
- New: Change the translation domain according to WordPress translating rules
- New: Tested with WordPress 4.4
- New: Restore the lost text widgets
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.8.1
- Initial version