Insert the inline CSS to the head of the website, disable existing styles and scripts, defer loading of not-first-screen style, apply to a single post or bulk.
- Apply to any single post / page / custom post-type
- Apply to all posts of a particular post-type
- Apply to the blog or the archive page of a post-type
- It minifies the css before printing
- Deregister enqueued styles and scripts by name
- Apply not-first-screen CSS separately
- Defer the not-first-screen CSS loading
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to the “First Screen CSS” menu item in the left sidebar of your wp-admin
- Add New, insert your CSS
- Pick where to apply and other options
You can modify the code for your needs, or suggest improvemens on GitHub. It is pretty transparent and well-commented.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Waiting for your questions, which you can ask here or via GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FCP First Screen CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FCP First Screen CSS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.