Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder is an add-on of Freesoul Deactivate Plugins to cleanup Divi Builder frontend editor.
It will not only clean up the assets of other plugins, but their PHP code will not run either.
Your Divi Builder frontend editor will be faster and without conflicts with other plugins.
Freesoul Deactivate Plugins and Divi Builder must be installed and active, in another case this plugin will not run.
If you need to clean up the backend editor of Divi Builder, you need only Freesoul Deactivate Plugins. You can do the cleanup by going to Freesoul Deactivate Plugins => Backend Singles => Pages => Edit Single Page.
How to clean up the Divi Builder editor
- Install and activate Freesoul Deactivate Plugins if not active yet
- Install and activate Divi Builder if not active yet
- Install and activate Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder
- Go to Divi Builder => Frontend Editor Cleanup
- Click on “Frontend Editor Cleanup” to disable plugins that the frontend editor does’t need
- Click on “Editor Actions Cleanup” to disable the plugins that are called during the Ajax actions of the editor (usually no plugin needed, disabling plugins here can solve conflicts with other plugins)
Similar add-ons for cleanup
- Editor Cleanup For Oxygen
- Editor Cleanup For Elementor
- Editor Cleanup For Avada
- Editor Cleanup For WPBakery
- Editor Cleanup For Flatsome
For any question or if something doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder: FDP add-on to cleanup the Divi Builder frontend editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder: FDP add-on to cleanup the Divi Builder frontend editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Fix: fatal error in the plugin settings page
*Added: support to Divi Theme without Divi Builder