This plugin provides an easy, lightweight way to let your users sign up for your mailchimp list from the checkout page of easy digital download page.
- Works with Easy Digital Downloads Addon
- Displays a list Opt-In on Checkout
- Easy Setup
- MailChimp Integration
- Optional Double Opt-In
- Customizable Text
- Captures Email, First and Last Name
Checkout our other plugins
* Gravity Forms Sendy Addon
Add user to Sendy using Gravity Forms.
* Views for Contact Form 7
Display Contact Form 7 Submisions anywhere on your site in table or list view
* Views for WPForms
Display WPForms Entries anywhere on your site in table or list view
* Views for Ninja Forms
Display Ninja Forms Submisions anywhere on your site in table or list view
* Popup Addon for Ninja Forms
Display Ninja Forms in beautiful popups.
* Ninja Forms Paypal Standard
Take payments using Paypal Standard in your Ninja Forms
* Ninja Forms GetResponse Addon
Add user to GetResponse using Ninja Forms.
* Ninja Forms iContact Addon
Add user to iContact using Ninja Forms.
* Ninja Forms Sendy Addon
Add user to Sendy using Ninja Forms.
To install EDD Mailchimp , follow these steps:
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire edd-mailchimp-subscribe/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Goto Downloads -> Settings-> Extensions in Admin panel
- Add your mailchimp key and select the list
- Save it and check in frontend checkout page !
How to use it?
Goto Downloads -> Settings-> Extensions to set your mailchimp options.
Please send me your feedback here for any new features you want to see in next version of this plugin.
I will be glad to receive feedback.
Contributors & Developers
“EDD Mailchimp Subscribe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EDD Mailchimp Subscribe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed error on activation.
- Updated mailchimp api to v3.
- Fixed double optin check.
- Fixed warning if api key is not set.
- First stable version released.