When developing a WordPress website, maybe for client or for personal project, you may need to hide the WordPress logo, Add Custom Menus, Change color and lots of other changes in admin bar. By using this plugin, you can do it in just couple of clicks. In this free plugin, currently you can remove the WordPress logo and add custom menus which supports multi-level, that means you can add submenu in your custom menu.
You can also change color and lots of other stuffs in the paid version.
1. Add Unlimited Custom Menu
2. Add Unlimited Submenu
3. Remove WordPress Logo
4. No coding required to customize
5. Very easy user interface
6. Beautiful Design
7. Simple to use
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload via FTP into your plugins (/wp-content/plugins/) folder
4. Activate the plugin from your dashboard
1. From Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the plugin
2. Activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Custom Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release