DrasticTools is a collection
of PHP and JS scripts that generate AJAX-based data managers and viewers for MySQL
tables. DrasticGrid is a data grid that supports pagination, sorting, insertions,
deletion and update of records.
The Drastic Table Manager plugin allows WP administrators to manage the MySQL tables
that support WordPress.
- Download the
- Extract the
drastic-table-managerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage your DB tables using the ‘Manage’ ==> ‘DB Tables’ menu option.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Drastic Table Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- BUGFIX: Column headers back to normal colour.
- NEW: A wrapper around the PEAR package Services_JSON to remove the JSON support as a requisite.
Version 0.3 (2008-08-25)
- NEW: Added POT file for i18n support.
- BUGFIX: Grid slider back on the left side.
Version 0.2 (2008-08-25)
Version 0.1 (2008-08-25)
- First release.