This plugin allows to set some security improvements to your WordPress site. Blocking attempts of scan from WPScan and other similar tools.
A few methods you want prevent to scan:
- Disable robots.txt
- Disable detect User Agent
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove generator info
- Prevent advanced fingerprinting
- Remove version number
- Stop plugin enumeration
- Prevent username enumeration
- Prevent wpconfig enumeration
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘don-security’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Configuration \ Security” and select what you want to block.
Contributors & Developers
“Don Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Don Security” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Image changes and svg icon
- Adding translate support, starting with English and Portuguese Brazil
- First version published.