Automatically add links to your favorite social bookmarking site on your posts, pages and in your RSS feed. WordPress 2.6 or above and Sociable 3.4.1 or above is required, if you use an older version of those, please upgrade.
- More info on Sociable, with info on how to add sites to it, and how to integrate it into your WordPress in other ways.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
- Also at iPublicis4Wordpress.
This assumes you already have Sociable installed and configured.
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
domelhor4sociablefolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the DoMelhor for Sociable plugin
- Configure it at the subpage for Sociable in your Options menu.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
For advanced use of the plugin, see the Sociable page on Yoast
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DoMelhor for Sociable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DoMelhor for Sociable” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.