This plugin allows you to connect with the Dinatur booking engine.
This plugin only requires to enter the Iduser and the IdHotel provided by the Dinatur booking engine.
Following just this step, you will already be connected with the booking engine.
This will allow you to do several things:
*Create a small box where you can redirect the clients so they can book online on the web page.
*Show the Offers that are Activated at the moment.
- Catalan (ca) – Laura Romero
- French (fr_FR) – Laura Romero
- Spanish (es_ES) – Laura Romero,Oscar Sanz,Sergio Llagaria,Alejandro Rosas
- English (en_GB) – Laura Romero,Oscar Sanz
- Upload the entire
Dinaturfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find the ‘Dinatur’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Fill the following blanks: IdUser and IdHotel.
- Write the shortcodes on the page that you want them to appear.
Where can I get the booking engine?
To get the booking engine, please contact with Dinatur to get access to a new account.
Where can I get the IdUser and the IdHotel?
First you need to have an account with Dinatur, then you will get all the required data.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dinatur” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dinatur” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Created shortcode to show the booking engine on the web site, on the top left or with a lengthened shape.
Created shortcode to show the offers.