The Data Layer is an object that makes available in real time the information that is executed by users while browsing the WooCommerce Store.
- Product Detail Impressions
Need all available events and all tags (UA, GA4, Ads, Facebook and Pinterest)?
Get the PRO version from the Official WooCommerce Store: Datalayer for WooCommerce PRO
Discover our demo store:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/datalayer-for-ecommerce-freedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce > Datalayer for WooCommerce -> screen to configure the plugin
Google Tag Manager ID -> Enter the GTM-XXXXXX ID to activate the Google Tag Manager code snippet
DataLayer for WooCommerce Enhanced Ecommerce -> Enable this option if you use Google Analytics UA with Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tags as a complement to UA
DataLayer for WooCommerce Ecommerce GA4 -> Enable this option if you use only Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
Import Google Tag Manager
- Download the workspace.zip file in WooCommerce > Datalayer for WooCommerce > Download import File GTM.
- Go to Google Tag Manager > Admin > Import Container
- Select the file you want to import:
GTM-UA-with-GA4-complement-FREE.json -> If you want to use Analytics UA tags and variables, GA4 as a complement.
GTM-GA4-FREE.json -> If you want to use only Analytics GA4 tags and variables.
- After selecting the file, import the tags.
Settings Universal Analytics with Google Analytics 4 tags as a complement
- In GTM, go to the variables menu and add your Google Analytics UA and click save.
- In GTM, go to the tag GA4 – Tag and add your measurement id and click save.
Settings Google Analytics 4
- In GTM, go to the Tags menu and select the tag GA4 – Tag, enter the id of your GA4 and click on save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Datalayer for WooCommerce FREE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Datalayer for WooCommerce FREE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.4.0 – 29/03/2024
- Support: Support -> WP 6.1.1 WC 7.5.1
- Update: optimization and improvement of the code that triggers the events
2.0.2 – 21/09/2022
- Support: WP 6.0.2 WC 6.9.3
- Fix: Multisite full support check WooCommerce Active
2.0.0 – 22/06/2022
- First Release