Manage daily attendance of staff with this small, light-weighted and free tool.
- Easy to take attendance (Shortcode Support)
- Auto generated monthly report
- API support to take attendance
- Google Chrome Extension support
- Export report anytime (Upcoming)
- Weekend and Holidays Management (Upcoming)
- IP Restrictions – Local and Network IP (Upcoming)
- User restrictions (Upcoming)
- End time Tracker (Upcoming)
- Report with Absolute work hour calculation (Upcoming)
- And many more exciting features are in pipeline.
using this shortcode you can display a form in anywhere of your website, where your users will able to give their attendance easily. Before trying to hit attendance they will have to be logged in and they will see their name just to be confirmed.
Google Chrome Extension
Pluginbazar provides an extension for Google Chrome Browser, with this great tool you will have extra benifits towards your users. If your users add it to their browser then no need to browse any webpage/form to give attendance. Just they need to hit a button on the extension popup box. Before using the extension, the users must fill the options to connect wiht the attendance server.
You can integrate this plugin to any third party softwares/tools easily with it’s API. It’s so simple to integrate.
userName | type
string | required
passWord | type
string | required
To know more about endpoint please contact us or ask here in Plugin support. We are excited to get your feedback.
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your plugin settings via WordPress Dashboard and find “Daily Attendance” activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Daily Attendance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Daily Attendance” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Daily Attendance” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* 13/09/2019 Initial release.