Origin Story: WordPress emoji comes from
s.w.org and they were not optimized well, Compressed Emoji was fixing that problem (detail info).
Pull requests are welcome on Github
If you like Compressed Emoji, then consider checking out my other projects:
- Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score
- Magic Login Pro – Easy, secure, and passwordless authentication for WordPress.
- Easy Text-to-Speech for WordPress – Transform your textual content into high-quality synthesized speech with Amazon Polly.
- Handywriter – AI-powered writing assistant that can help you create content for your WordPress.
- PaddlePress PRO – Paddle Plugin for WordPress
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from admin’s Plugins page.
How can I use for CDN
You can use
compressed_emoji_svg_urlfilters for CDN replacement
Contributors & Developers
“Compressed Emoji” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Twemoji 14.0.2 update
- Tested with WordPress 6.3
- Twemoji 13.1.0 update
- Add composer support
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Twemoji 13.0.1 update.
- tested with WordPress 5.6
- Twemoji 12.1.4 update. Props @kingkool68
- tested with WordPress 5.3
- Twemoji 11.2 update. Props @kingkool68
- tested with WordPress 5.x
- trunk is stable tag, It’s not good to keep thousands of files over and over again on the SVN.
- Initial version