This plugin will allow the customers to change the quantity using WooCommerce standard quantity field & delete the product on the WooCommerce checkout page.
Change Quantity on Checkout Pro for WooCommerce
The Change Quantity on Checkout Pro for WooCommerce allow user to delete the product on checkout without refreshing the page, additionally you can hide the delete button.
With Pro version you can add the custom quantity buttons for quantity field, and you add the product thumbnail. Now, you can filter the product category from setting and quantity fields will be displayed respectively. Allow your user to empty the cart from checkout page
1. Delete the product without refreshing the checkout page
2. Select the product category for which the quantity field will be displayed
3. Hide product delete button
4. Add a custom quantity button for a custom theme
5. Display product thumbnail
6. Add an Empty cart button on the checkout page
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Quantity selector and Product delete icon will appear on the checkout page of your store.
Contributors & Developers
“Change Quantity on Checkout for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Change Quantity on Checkout for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed the notice displayed on the checkout page
- Fixed the issue with WooCommerce 5.2, where the quantity selector was not displayed.
- Initial release.