This plugins use for your website speed improvement and decrease your page request. When you have used contact form 7 and insert you Google Captcha( v3 ) after this plugin active. When a user scrolls the page, then loading google captcha code.
How to use this plugin?
- Download this Free CF7 Google Captcha Load After Page WordPress Plugin from above link.
- Connect to your WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) and navigate to Plugins >> Add New Plugin >> Upload Plugin >> Now upload the downloaded (CF7 Google Captcha Load After Page.zip) file >> Click on Install Now.
- Once you install this plugin successfully, click on Activate Plugin .
Now you visit your site and scroll your site.
- Upload the entire ‘CF7 Google Captcha Load After Page’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After you have installed the plugin, This is working in whole site:
See Screenshot #1 for Add Google Captcha Integration
Please fill the first your sitekey and sitesecret in this tab.
Any admin settings for this active?
Please see the Usage section in Installation for details on how to active this pluging.
Contributors & Developers
“CF7 Google Captcha Load After Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CF7 Google Captcha Load After Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Updated cf7 recaptcha scripts.
- Updated ABCF7_remove_google_captcha_js action.