Turn Teams into a live chat platform
Transform Teams into a live chat platform with Captivate Chat. We integrate any customer live chats from:
- Facebook Messenger
This means you can read, reassign and respond to any customer conversations natively in Teams.
With our powerful app, you can bring all customer chats into Teams, making it easy to keep track of interactions and stay on top of team performance. This is the ultimate solution for businesses looking to streamline customer communications and improve team collaboration.
Our app has many features to make your life easier. You can communicate with customers directly from their preferred messaging app, and have a clear view of all conversations in one place.
- Add your bots; Captivate Chat is compatible with GPT, Watson, and Amazon Lex
- It integrates natively with Teams, so you can say goodbye to chat folder chaos
- You’ll never miss a chat again thanks to advanced workflow management tools .You can prioritise and assign chats to different team members, ensuring that every customer receives the attention they need
- Our powerful reporting tools also enable you to track performance and identify areas for improvement
- Multi-language support, Captivate Chat makes it easy to connect with customers around the world
Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, Captivate Chat has everything you need to succeed.
Upgrade your customer service experience today!
In order to use this app, you need to have an active Captivate Chat account.
Please click here to sign up
Sign in: https://hub.captivatechat.com
Get Started: https://manual.captivatechat.com/get-started
Help: firstname.lastname@example.org\nContact Us: https://www.captivatechat.com/contact/
captivatechatdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin (go to the Settings/Captivate Chat Plugin for WordPress)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Captivate Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Updated readme.txt and version on captivatechat.php
Add eventListener to check if the pages loaded and run the captivate script.