Browser Shots Carousel is a Gutenberg block that allows you to create a website carousel from your website screenshots using the Browser Shots service.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Browser Shots Carousel
- Just unzip and upload the “browser-shots-carousel” folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I use multiple blocks on the same page?
Not at this time.
Where slider are you using?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Browser Shots Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Browser Shots Carousel” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Browser Shots Carousel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released 2021-03-09
- Fixing dependencies and WP 5.7 testing.
- Released 2020-01-17
- Updating interface and adding inline previews.
- Released 2019-07-08
- Fixed bug in Gutenberg output so the carousel shows in the right place.
- Released 2019-07-07
- Initial release.