The Author Signature plugin allows WordPress users to have signatures below every post and every page.
There is an option to turn off the display on post and page.
Send me your requests here: email@example.com
- Upload the plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Signature section, select where you want to display either post/page or both and select the desired size for your signature image.
- Go to User Profile, Upload your signature or similar as an image.
- You can optionally add text (i.e. Best Regards) before User name and signature.
Does the signature come below the post and page?
Yes. Your signature image comes below the post contents.
What type of image formats your plugin allows?
All types images i.e. jpeg, jpg, png. I am working on SVG format image.
What is the recommended image size?
Ideal image could be 320 x 100 pixels. But you can choose either thumbnail, medium or custom sizes.
Does it support multi-user?
Yes, it supports multi-users.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Signature” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Author Signature” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed $contents
- Remove signature upload option from plugin settings.
- Add Woocommerce functionalities.
- Add option for Best Regards texts
- Add option for user name show or hide
- Add uninstall file
- Fixed bugs
- Removed signature to all woocommerce templates i.e. cart, product, checkout and account page.
- Fixed bugs for undefined index
- Signature image is shown below post and page
- User ‘display_name’ is shown below post and page
- Only user ‘display_name’ was shown below post and page