A plugin to notify the user that the comment posted was considered as SPAM if so.
- Simple akismet notifier
- When Akismet find SPAM a frontend notification will be shown.
- A message will appear when a comment is set as SPAM
- Notification through an alert box (all themes are supported)
- WMPL ready
- po/mo template included
HTTP Accelerator and caching systens
- If you use Varnish or any other HTTP/Web Accelerator, please contact us if you are experimenting any issues.
- Install Akismet Notifier automatically through the WordPress Dashboard or by uploading the ZIP file in the plugins directory.
- Then, after the package is uploaded and extracted, click Activate Plugin.
- Akismet needs to be installed.
In order to check the proper operation, you can post a new comment with inappropriate words and a great number of external links. It’s recommended to perform this test without being logged with any user, in this way Akismet will recognize it as SPAM and Akismet Notifier will display a notification message.
- Not yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Akismet Notifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Akismet Notifier” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested on 4.5
- Tested on 4.1.1
- Banner image and plugin URL updated
- First release