Addonify Compare Products is a WooCommerce extension that allows website visitors to compare multiple products on your online store. It enables functionality to let visitors add products to a comparison table which consists of product information like name, image, price, rating, description, attributes etc.
Addonify Compare Products helps your online visitors to make better buying decisions that will result in a better online shopping experience.
- Light-weight & optimized.
- Enable or disable product comparison.
- Display the comparison table either in a modal window or a page.
- Save the compare cookie in the visitor’s web browser for specified days.
- Add to compare button position.
- Custom add to compare button label.
- Hide/show icon in add to compare button.
- Add to compare button icon position.
- Contents to display in the comparison table.
- Color option for add to compare button.
- Color option for comparison dock.
- Color option for the product search modal.
- Color option for comparison table.
- Additional CSS.
- Media responsive.
- Shortcode support.
- Ajax functionality while removing adding & removing products from comparison. (No page reload required).
🔐 GDPR COMPLIANT:
Addonify Compare does not collect any personal or sensitive data from website visitors. Hence, this plugin is fully GDPR compliant.
Addonify Compare is developer friendly. We know that we have wonderful developers all around us and wish to customize our plugin’s functionality when using it in their projects. Keeping that in mind, we have built Addonify Compare to be developer friendly and customizable. If you are a developer willing to integrate Addonify Compare into your project do check out our developer documentation guide here..
🐛 DISCUSSION & REPORTING A BUG:
We are open to any kind of discussions on that can help improve our plugin. So, we would like to welcome you to be part of the discussions. Feel free to share your ideas, ask questions related to plugin, report bugs, ask for features, and participate in poll.
🎭 TRANSLATION GUIDELINES:
If you wish Addonify Wishist to be translated in your language, feel free to contribute translating at transalte.wordpress.org directly.
1.0.3 – 7 August 2022
- Updated: Removed button from button.addonify-cp-button in custom.js
1.0.2 – 29 July 2022
- Updated: Readme.txt file.
- Fixed: Author URL.
1.0.1 – 29 July 2022
- Added: wordpress.org graphics.
- Fixed: Typo in vue js files.
1.0.0 – 28 July 2022
- New: Initial release
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and click on “Plugins”.
- Click on “Add New” button.
- On search bar, search for “Addonify Compare Products”.
- Install and activate it.
Does this plugin works in all themes?
Yes, Addonify Product Compare should work with all themes if the theme authors haven’t overridden the default WooCommerce template files. If you notice any issue with your theme, please let us know or ask your theme author to check the compatibility with our plugin.
Can I select what fields show inside the compare table?
Yes, you can select the fields from Dashboard > Addonify > Compare > Settings to display in the compare table.
I’m a developer, is it possible to customize frontend output?
Yes, you can do it. Copy template from “/plublic/templates” the plugin’s folder and paste them inside “/addonify/addonify-compare-products” of your theme’s folder. For more information, read the plugin’s documentation
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Addonify – Compare Products For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.5 – 19 Sept, 2022
- Fix: Text domain on vue components.
- Fix: Section title visibility logic for admin dashboard pugin design setting page.
1.0.4 – 31 August, 2022
- Tested: with WordPress version 6.0.2.