Simple Yet Powerful 3D Viewer. Make your website look more interactive and visually appealing with 3D Viewer. This is a block plugin that will add a new block in the block (3D Viewer ) editor of WordPress. You can embed .glt, .gltF model file in post, page, widget areas. It comes with everything you need to make the most out of 3D. advertise your products interestingly
- Creative Designer and Agencies.
- Trainer / Course Creators
- E-commerce Site who wanna display their products with 3D.
- Web designer / developer
- Real estate
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
- Controls: Controls via mouse/touch
- Responsive: Works great with any devices.
- External Source: Use models from others cloud storage.
How to use
- First install the 3D Viewer Block plugin
- Add the 3D Viewer block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- 3D Viewer Display interactive 3D models on the web.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For 3D Viewer
- Click on the 3D Viewer to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the 3D Viewer Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
3d-viewer-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the 3D Viewer Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is 3D Viewer Block free?
Yes, 3D Viewer Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“3D Viewer Block – Display interactive 3D models on the web.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add translate feature
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance upgrade
- Initial Release